Work with Us
Kluem Electrical Services is an exciting, growing, family orientated solar electrical company based in Canning Vale.
We install premium Solar PV and Battery systems on both residential and commercial projects and offer a Full time highly paid position – well above award!
Safety is always front and center on our projects. We are not slapping on multiple cheap systems a day. We do our jobs safely and professionally every time.
This is a Full Time Permanent opportunity for a CEC Electrician. This position will see you responsible for duties such as:
- Installation of solar PV and battery systems for residential and commercial projects, ranging from 5-100 kilowatts
- Service and Maintenance of Solar Panels
- Ensure high quality workmanship while maintaining company standards, relevant safety and compliance documentation
- Communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels, provide technical support to customers and supporting apprentices
- Leading an installation team on small to large solar projects, from residential installations, batteries to large commercial and industrial installations
Expect to join a company where your contributions are highly appreciated and rewarded, where you will receive the following:
- Permanent, full-time career opportunity
- Competitive Hourly Rates on offer
- Company Vehicle
- Standard benefits of permanent employment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Support from an experienced team
- Immediate Start
What are we looking for?
This is the perfect opportunity for an electrician who enjoys responsibility, autonomy and working in a positive company environment. You will enjoy a fast paced, diverse and challenging role where no two days are the same!
You will also hold the following skills and attributes:
- Current WA Electrical Licence
- CEC Accreditation – Essential
- Battery Storage experience highly desirable (training will be provided to the right candidate);
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction Industry White Card
- Working at Heights
- First Aid and CPR or ability to complete course
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of Industry Standards, Safe Work Practices and OHS&E Procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and is able to find a solution to problems when needed;
- Leader who enjoys building and maintaining strong working relationships within the team, suppliers and our clients;
- Holds a sense of pride in your skills and in good workmanship;
- Observe and implement all relevant OH&S requirements at all times